Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 International Prophecy Conference

I just got home from the 2011 International Prophecy Conference in Brooksville Florida and it was awesome starting Thursday night and ending Saturday night. The Speakers were all fantastic ! I got to see Perry Stone live in person but didnt get to shake his hand, but I did with most of the others like Chuck Missler, Joe Van Koevering, Grant Jeffrey, Donald Perkins, Gary Kah, & Larry Bates ! I now am the proud owner of a Grant Jeffrey Prophecy study bible and it's signed ! watch for pictures to follow on www.GODnYOU.info you can email me at JC@GODFnYOU.co  <<--- no "m" I have already added some pictures to the home page of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment