Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

John 17:24 (NIV)

Here is your Verse of the Day:
John 17:24 (NIV). [Jesus prayed]''Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.''...... Thoughts on This Verse... Wow, what an unbelievable collection of high powered phrases of truth and promise! We are a gift from the Father to Jesus. Jesus wants us to be with him in the glorious presence of God. Jesus wants us to see his glory and experience it. Jesus has been loved by the Father from before the Creation. Think about these truths. Ask God for understanding so you can see how powerfully these reveal our importance to him. Dream of the day you will share in God's glory as one of his children! (cf. 1 Jn. 3:1-3) Now, let's go live based on the view God has of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment