Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

I was out on the Streets of Lakeland today with my "Honk for JESUS" sign playing some CHRISTmas music and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Joyous Holiday Season and a Very Merry CHRISTmas I was surprised when a young lady walked up and handed me what looked like a painting at first but it was a Hand Painted sign that say's GOD Loves You Whether you Like it or Not Honk if you LOVE Jesus It was do nice to have this happen knowing that GOD is using me in such a great way by getting JESUS in front of a Lost and Dying World and that SOULS are being Ministered to some being lead and a few Saved in JESUS name. Romans 10:13 For whoever Calls(honks) on the name of the LORD shall be SAVED GLORY HALLELUJAH! AMEN & AMEN! (Picture to be added soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment