Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Come to me, all you who are weary

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Yesterday our verse was Matthew 11:27, which points all to the Son of God (Jesus) in order to know God the Father. Immediately following that statement which funnels opportunity of salvation through our Messiah, we have today's invitation which is addressed to "all you who are weary and carry heavy burdens". (NLT) This invitation is so amazing because it broadcasts that God is zealous for all people, not only His people Israel. This is an announcement to those who feel as if the "weight of the world is on their shoulders". The invitation from Jesus is "Come to Me, and I will give you rest". Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app. http://www.verse-a-day.com/Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment