Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day 2014

GOD is with me!

I just got done with my Hard LABOR for today. I just spent about 5 hours out in the heat mowing the yard, trimming, repairing and tuning up lawnmower, etc.

My chickens and dogs were helping me most of the time.

Oh and a Praise report.
I don't know how many of you know my testimony or the whole rest of the story but GOD Touched me 3 years ago.
I have had anything to eat at All so far today And I'm a little hungry but check this  out.

If I was diabetic like they said 3 years ago then why haven't I gone into a coma from not eating and my blood sugar going to low?
Thank you GOD!
Praise GOD!
I have been Healed and Restored to my normal healthyness as approximately 4 years ago.
Anybody got any health issues?
Do you want some Healing?
I have OVERCOME by the Blood!
There is Power, Power, wonder working Power in the Blood!

If you don't know Jesus hurry and you too can have Healing, JOY, and best of All Eternal Life.

I was hot and sweaty so I jumped in and took a nice long warm shower. Well I was thinking about all the WORK I had just done as is how I usually spend LABOR day.
While I was in the Shower I had a Revelation.
Now who can tell me a little bit of who is in Heaven,  on anything, or positioned anywhere?

I already know but I want to hear your ft thoughts!

Here is my Revelation and let's see who can guess this?

Who is going to be directly in front of GOD when we All Get to Heaven?

I will share my thoughts in 3 days.

HAPPY LABOR DAY 2014!
Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment