Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Breaking news an Atheist in Florida

Breaking news
An Atheist in Florida is going to be at one of my churches this Sunday, WooHoo! Being an Atheist doesn't mean you are a bad person and we LOVE all Atheist for it just means they don't believe GOD or that there is a GOD, etc. which is okay because we know there is a GOD and I can prove there is a GOD if antone has questions. I hear people say there can't be a GOD, because why would GOD let that happen, and I think, Wow, we were created by GOD and we live according to His plan! For example I just had a Major heart attack and the Doctor said "you are lucky to be alive" looking in his eyes he said to me "you have been blessed by GOD" I replied back "GOD is Great!" for GOD isn't done with me yet because I have a purpose to Him.  Even those that may die GOD still might be using them in other ways you will never know! #JC2011 #W^GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment