Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wow Jeff ; had a bout in Hospital

RT @Pastor_Paul:
Wow Jeff ; had a bout in Hospital ; had my prayer,with many others expecting God's Grace on your life in Jesus Name. How are you now? 

Alive & well the Spirit is within me, Saved by GOD 's grace, Amen! DR. said lucky to be alive looked in my eyes and said "GOD has blessed you" I say "GOD is great ! " My purpose is strengthened by the LORD and I will PRAISE Him for eternity for He helped me overcome death again .
Thanks for the Prayers didn't intend to scare anyone just wanted to call upon the ARMY of Prayer warriors ! My unfailing LOVE and blessings will be with you and all the others in JESUS name !

No comments:

Post a Comment