Click link for More!

Click link for More! http://godnyou.wordpress.com/ and GOD-N-YOU.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well I'm home!

Well I'm home!

The adventure started Sunday morning with a major heartattack and a trip to LRMC Lakeland Regional Medical Center in beautiful Lakeland Florida . At the hospital I received excellent care in all areas of the hospital such as CCU ICU , Cardiac Trauma unit and rehab , Ultrasound CT scan and imaging in Echo lab. I met a lot of great people and some you could tell they knew JESUS just by their speech and appearance. I on the other hand looked like death warmed over especially when I saw my self in the mirror Tuesday morning and I apologize to those that I might have offended with my smell. I LOVE GOD for again my purpose is at hand and he has let me overcome death once again and I will shout praises of His name for He is an awesome GOD.

Total cost of 3 day 2 night hospital visit

$ 49,000

knowing GOD and go to my house to live another day

PRICELESS !

#JC2011

No comments:

Post a Comment